How To Change Password On Facebook - How To Find FB Password In Settings - safirajput

How To Change Password On Facebook - How To Find FB Password In Settings - safirajput

How To Change Password On Facebook - How To Find FB Password In Settings - safirajput

Steps to be followed. 1. Tap on three lines from the category section at the top right corner. 2. Settings & Privacy at the bottom of the page. 3. Settings. 4. Security and Login. 5. Change Password. 6. Enter current password and new password. 7. Save Changes. 8. Review other devices. 9. Continue. 10. Log out of all sessions. 11. Logout. Password has been changed, login to the Facebook using the new password.

Welcome guys my name is saif 

I will be showing you all about how to change a facebook password if you are the one who would like to change the password then please do watch the entire video so that you'll get to know how to change the password and now let's get into the topic 

open Facebook application 

tap on three lines from the categories section at the top right corner Scroll down tap on settings and privacy select settings and tap on security and log in tap on change password

so it is asking me to enter the current password and the new password twice 

I'm going to enter the current password now I've entered the current password and I am going to enter the new password make sure you guys are using at least 8 to 12 characters of the password which includes alphabets numbers and special characters so let me enter the strong password now which includes all the three different type of characters alphabets numbers and special characters 

I have entered the new password twice and I'm tapping on Save Changes it is giving an option to check a weather the same Facebook account is logged in somewhere else for example different computer or a different phone I'm tapping on a review other devices and tapping on continue it is showing me only one phone that is a currently logged in and you know that phone is the same one that 

I'm using it now but still, I'm tapping on logout of all sessions tapping on logout so that it will be logged out from the other devices except this one and yep the password was changed successfully and uh let me show you by logging out and logging in again using the new password so 

I'm logging out now logged out and I'm going to enter the new password now yep I was able to log in successfully using a new password and yeah this was all about how to change the password 


have a great day bye bye 

How to change Facebook password, Change FB password, Facebook password change, facebook par like kaise badhaye, facebook par like kaise badhaye bina kisi app ke, reset facebook password, Fb ka password kaise change kare, facebook password, fb password change

Post a Comment

If all of you have any problem, then you can fill the contact form given below and send it to us. Apart from this, you can also mail us now.

Previous Post Next Post

POST ADS1

POST ADS 2